top of page
USE AND CARE
All of my work is made from stoneware clay, fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows for pieces to be used in the oven. HOWEVER it is important that pieces be warmed slowly to prevent thermal shock, which can crack the piece. Going from room temperature to 400 degrees can be hard on handmade work. It is also a good idea to set the piece on a hot pad as even a cool counter top could damage it.
Pieces may be used in the microwave for reheating only. They are not meant to be used to cook in the microwave.
All pieces are dishwasher safe.
Follow these rules and your piece will last a long, long time!
bottom of page